Share Buttons not Working Blogger,Official Sharing Buttons on Blogger
Blogger has been rolling out new features to improve the looks and usability of the blogs. Blogger is now testing out a new Social Sharing icon set consisting of Email, Blogger,Twitter(with goo.gl shortener),Facebook and Google buzz buttons. The set looks simple and elegant with some cool mouse over effects. These Sharing buttons are now available in your regular dashboard.If you need to take a peek at these new sharing icons, then take a look at my post page(and try sharing it :P ).
You are still reading. So i guess that you are really interested in implementing these Sharing buttons on your Blogger Blog.
Then don’t wait. Just follow these simple steps
- Login to Your Blogger Dashboard
- Go to Design > Page Elements and Click on the Edit Button near the Blog Posts Gadget and check the “Show Share Buttons” Option
- You can Drag and Drop the Share buttons and place it where you want.
- Now if everything went right, then you should be able to see the Share buttons on your Blog. If not then read on. :)
- If it didn’t appear then don’t worry, That is because you are having a modded template. Just Go to the Edit HTML page under the Design Tab , Check the “Expand Widget Templates” Option and locate: