Cyberduck to iPhone,Connect Your iPhone to a Mac Using CyberDuck,How To Connect Your iPhone to a Mac Using CyberDuck
In this article we need to know thee way to connect your iPhone to your Mac using CyberDuck.
you can follow the follwing steps to success connecting iPhone to Mac unsing CyberDuck.
you can download it from below link:
1. First, make sure you have OpenSSH installed on your iPhone (Open 'Cydia'' and search for 'OpenSSH)
2. Connect your Mac and iPhone to your wireless network.
3. Get IP address from your iPhone by choosing ‘Settings -> WiFi (Click on the blue arrow next to the network you are connected to)
4. Open CyberDuck.
5. Click on ‘Bookmarks’ to create a bookmark of your connection.
6. Click on ‘+’ sign at the bottom left corner.
7. In the ‘Nickname’ field type a name for this connection.
8. Choose ‘SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) from Protocol drop down menu.
9. In the ‘Server’ field type your iPhone’s IP address.
10. Type ‘root’ in the ‘Username’ field.
11. Close your bookmark window. You should be able to see your new bookmark in the bookmarks list.
13. Double click on your new bookmark. If CyberDuck asks you to enter a password, type in ‘alpine’ and hit ‘Enter’.
14. You are in! Here is how it looks like.
Video Connect Your iPhone to a Mac Using CyberDuck